Buffalo Diocesan Federation of Home School Associations - BDFHSA
The Diocese of Buffalo cordially invites all Catholic elementary schools, and by extension, all parents and guardians of Catholic elementary school children throughout the diocese, to join the Buffalo Diocesan Federation of Home School Associations. The objectives of the new venture are to:
• advance Catholic education and the welfare of the school children of this diocese.
• promote a clearer understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of parents and teachers.
• enrich and strengthen the programs of affiliated HSA's by providing useful information and program aids.
• coordinate the programs of affiliated HSA's by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas.
• serve as a liaison with civic, educational, religious and government agencies for affiliated HSA's.
• provide a united voice for the legitimate educational interests of students in the schools of affiliated HSA's.
BDFHSA Survey Results (April 2014)
BDFHSA Executive Council Member List
Ratified By-Laws of the BDFHSA - updated on 11/4/13